Scorpio Sign Dates & Traits
The Best Crystals for Scorpio: Citrine can help calm Scorpio, help them see the glass half full, and help them find and explore positive solutions to a proble.
Scorpio's Healing Mantra: "My passion is my path to my soul."
Scorpio's Spirit Color: This passionate sign adores purple, a majestic color that speaks to Scorpio's passionate intensity.
Scorpio's Spiritual Side
Scorpio is intense, passionate, and will never do ritual just for ritual sake. A Scorpio has to truly believe in something to commit to it, and when they do, they commit 100%. Many Scorpio find themselves as spiritual leaders, as other people admire their commitment to dogma. Scorpio believes that religion and spirituality can be passionate and intense, and wants to "feel" their spirituality. For Scorpio, spirituality is a full-body experience, and often, Scorpio finds spiritual intensity through intense physical exercise or a physical experience. Scorpio believes in breaking boundaries and will often pick and choose from different spiritual and religious teachings to find the one that's most meaningful to them.
Is your relationship worth fighting for? Find out with an accurate prediction
Scorpio's Karma Boosters
Every sign has to deal with unfinished business. For Scorpio, the biggest life lesson is learning how to temper their passion and choose a middle way. This can take a lifetime, but Scorpio has to start somewhere. Here are a few first steps that any Scorpio can take towards clearing their karma:
- Take a day off. You tend to go all or nothing, and see a day off as a sign of failure. But try it sometime—it feels good.
- Hold your tongue. You like everything to be perfect, and can't help sharing criticism. But hold off next time. Things don't have to be perfect to be good—promise.
- Netflix and chill. Cuddling and more on the couch with your partner can be just as yummy as whips, chains, and candles. Promise.
- Do something you hate because someone else loves it. Outdoors not your thing? Suggest going on a hike to a friend who loves it. The point isn't quashing your own desires, just making room for other people's opinions.
- Try pastels. You're automatically drawn to fiery colors, but choosing more temperate hues can also temper your all-or-nothing personality. Promise!