The Best Crystals for Aries: Carnelian will crank up an Aries' confidence and help counteract any self-doubt they might feel before a major decision.
Aries' Healing Mantra: "I forgive myself, I accept myself, I love myself."
Aries' Spirit Color: This fire sign is all about red, which can release their passion, confidence, and heat in tense situations.
Struggling to move on? Get instant guidance with a Live Psychic Reading
Aries' Spiritual Side
Aries are passionate, idealistic, and occasionally frustrated when the world doesn't live up to their (sometimes unrealistic) expectations. As a sign that likes action, Aries can have trouble sitting still and may lose patience when they attempt meditation. It's key to remember that moving meditation—biking, swimming, surfing—can connect them just as intensely to their inner self. A searcher who is OK with bucking tradition, an Aries may try a few (or zero!) religious practices, and is unlikely to go along with something just because everyone else does. Even if their loved ones have the same spiritual beliefs, an Aries will stray from the path if that belief doesn't line up with their own. A fierce sense of social justice and a strong moral compass guides Aries' decisions. Rams may be impulsive, but they're never mean. Aries love learning and love hearing about different religions and spiritual practices.
Aries' Karma Boosters
Every sign has to deal with unfinished business. For Aries, the biggest life lesson is learning what it means to be selfless. This can take a lifetime, but Aries has to start somewhere. Here are a few first steps that any Aries can take towards clearing their karma:
- Learn to lose once in awhile. Try letting someone else win on purpose in a no-stakes game, just to see that the world won't end.
- Value other people's time. Stop being late, Aries. Period.
- Feel happy for someone else's success. Practice saying, "I'm so happy for you."
- Consider other people's feelings. Before speaking, imagine how the words will sound.
- Help someone else without taking credit for it. Kindness feels great. Isn't that enough?