Virgo Health Problems & Fitness
Virgo Health & Wellness
Virgo's Ailments: Nervous stomachs
Virgo's Strengths: Physical fitness
Virgo's Weaknesses: Boutique gym classes. Virgo loves the adrenaline rush of an intense class, often taking classes back to back. They also adore boutique classes with individualized instruction, which may do a number on their bank account.
Is your relationship worth fighting for? Find out with an accurate prediction
The Best Fitness Routines for Virgo
Pilates and barre classes allow Virgos to use their intense focus on their body, which lets them to take a break from whatever else is on their mind. Not only do Virgos love the long, lean look that a barre class gives them, they also love focusing on subtle improvements as well as the idea that they can always do better the next day.
About Those Virgo Nervous Stomachs
This earth sign rules the abdominal region, which explains why Virgo always experiences a nervous stomach before a big event. They can get physically sick when they're emotionally upset. The upside: Virgo has learned from an early age how to trust their gut literally. Virgos is tuned into those butterflies, and by paying attention to how their stomachs feel, they can avoid bad situations. In the interim, eating healthy, fresh foods, avoiding processed snacks, not drinking too much caffeine, and working out can help even out how they feel.
The Top 10 Ways Virgo Can Beat the Blues
When a Virgo is in a bad mood, only his or her closest friends might notice. Virgos pride themselves on seeming unflappable under pressure, and they'll often try to push their bad mood into a corner (hence, those nervous stomachs) Here are ten ways for Virgo to beat those blues:
- Help out. When a Virgo feels bad, refocusing on others can be helpful. This sign loves to volunteer, and even informally helping a friend can make them feel better.
- Watch a sad movie. For a total escape, Virgos enjoy watching movies they've seen a billion times before especially the sad ones.
- Hang out in a cafÃ©. Virgo falls in love with certain spaces, and a favorite coffee shop or cafÃ© can feel like a home-away-from-home oasis.
- Read a favorite book. Virgos have certain books (hard copies only, please!) that they can turn to again and again.
- Read a poem. Virgo has a love of language, and reading a poem can help this sign get lost in its rhythm and beauty.
- Draw or paint. While Virgos adore art, they may second-guess their own talent. By giving themselves permission to create visual art, without worrying about whether it looks right or wrong, they'll find healing as creativity flows through them.
- Take a walk. This earth sign needs their feet on the ground sometimes. Getting outside and going on a hike can keep things in perspective.
- Have an ice cream. Virgos love sweet treats, and while they don't â€œeat their feelings,â€ sometimes an ice cream works better than a cry session could.
- Take in a comedy show. Virgo loves to laugh, and seeing improv or standup can make things better, fast.
- Organize their closet. When a Virgo's physical space is clean, he or she feels more in control of everything else. Organizing a closet, drawer, or handbag can make them feel much better.
Healing Herbs for Virgo
Mint: This soothing scent or flavor, whether on its own, in tea, or in shampoo or lotion, is simultaneously calming and invigorating. Mint turns Virgo's anxiety into excitement to face any challenges in the day ahead.
Dill: Mixed in salads, this antioxidant herb can reduce cramps and help with digestion, which are both key for Virgos who often deal with abdominal aches and pains.
Rosemary: Consuming or smelling this memory aid can help Virgos tap into their inner strength by reminding them of all the ways in which they excel, and of all the people who have their back.
Caraway: This herb, which is beneficial for skin, hair, and emotional health, is ideal for keeping Virgos grounded, staving off minor aches and pains, and igniting their inner glow.