Aquarius Spiritual Traits
The Best Crystals for Aquarius: When conflicts arise, aquamarine can be used to strengthen your ideals of community and help enable you to practice forgiveness. At times when you feel hurt or betrayed by those close to you, yellow jasper can heal wounds that still burden your mind. Connecting to your birthstone, amethyst, at the end of this healing process can bring your mind, body, and spirit back into balance.
Aquarius Healing Mantra: "My higher plane is within my reach"
Aquarius Spirit Color: A sky blue reminds Aquarius to look up—physically and spiritually. Sunny, optimistic Aquarius can always find the blue sky of any situation, but they also are continually reminded to be able to connect to their higher, spiritual plane.
Learn more about your Horoscope. Speak to an expert Astrologer. Get a FREE, 3-minute reading now.
Aquarius' Spiritual Side
Mystical, questioning, and seeking, Aquarians have a deep tradition of digging deep into the unknown. Unafraid to question authority, Aquarius may balk at traditional religion, only to find their own system of spirituality. They may also find comfort in the rituals of an organized tradition, and find that being a religious leader helps them find many of the answers they seek.
Aquarius has a strict moral code that may not be based on what society says one should do. Still, an Aquarius upholds this moral code highly and expects their close friends to do the same. An Aquarius hates social injustice, and looks for a spiritual path that will allow them to help others.
Aquarius is fiercely intelligent, and will likely have read different religious texts. They respect religious scholars who have deeply researched and truly believe, even if they, themselves, are skeptical. Aquarius may question authority, but they will respect when people have made the decision on how and what they will believe.
Aquarius believes in finding meaning, purpose, and who they are in the world and take this work seriously, even if the spiritual path they decide to take looks different than most.
Aquarius Karma Boosters
Every sign has to deal with unfinished business. For Aquarius, it's learning how to balance their ideals and self-interests with those of others. Here, how Aquarius can focus less on trying to make people who they want them to be and more focus on who they are.
- Make a one-on-one plan. Water bearers have a "the more, the merrier," outlook on life, but they may be missing out on the intense convos that come from one on one time. Schedule time to go with a friend to coffee—and don't invite anyone else!
- Agree to disagree. When it comes to major differences of opinion, you want to be right. Agree to disagree, even if it's over a major political difference.
- Do something important to someone else. You prioritize your own stuff. No shame. But once in awhile, go to something you think sounds horrible—just because you know it's important to someone else that you be there.
- Reach out to someone from the past. Aquarius can be pretty forward-facing, but taking the time to look back and connect with someone you have happy memories with from the past can help ground you.
- Let go. It's not that Aquarians hold grudges, exactly, but they do remember a lot of disagreements and hurt feelings. Learn to let go!