Pisces Sign Dates & Traits
The Best Crystals for Pisces: Aquamarine, your Pisces birthstone, can bring you insight, especially when you are questioning your own intuition. It can also unveil underlying emotions you may be harboring toward others, or even yourself. Connecting to chrysocolla can help soothe a broken heart as well as help you work through your feelings and express them clearly in each of your relationships. When you are in need of a spiritual revival, amethyst can calm you down and bring a pleasurable sense of relaxation.
Pisces Healing Mantra: "Nothing is permanent."
Pisces Spirit Color: Sea green—a little blue, a little green, with some flecks of white inside—reminds Pisces of the endless mutability of the sea. Remembering impermanence can actually help a Pisces feel more in control and anchored to their lives. Everything changes—that is a constant that comforts Pisces.
Relationship going nowhere? Find out why with a Psychic Love Reading.
Pisces' Spiritual Side
Emotional, intuitive, and a little psychic, Pisces has always been drawn to the unsolved mysteries of the universe. Pisces is uncomfortable with absolutes, and prefers to live in the uncertainty when it comes to unanswered questions about who they are and why they are on this earth. Pisces can be great religious leaders—they see beyond dogma and look to the individual's following the religion, and are able to communicate well with their followers.
Pisces can sometimes experience a crisis of faith when it feels like who they are is far away from who they want to be, or when they feel like they're living a life that's inconsistent with the morals they've set for themselves. A Pisces becomes deeply invested in what they do, and to that end, a job, for example, is never "just" a job. That's why a Pisces who has an immoral or selfish boss can be incredibly demoralizing to a Pisces.
Pisces finds "worship" in all places, and may feel like being outside in nature is what they most need to recalibrate their spiritual side. A Pisces is constantly searching, constantly evolving, and experiences their faith as uniquely personal—they are cautious to share how they feel and would never dream of telling friends that they "should" see the world in the same way they do.
Pisces Karma Boosters
Every sign has to deal with unfinished business. For Pisces, that's learning to find community and connection with those around them. While Pisces is loyal, they see themselves as individuals in a sea of individuals. Learning to connect is a smart step for Pisces. Here, top five karma boosters for Pisces.
- Invite a friend. Pisces tend to do stuff alone, because adding another person can seem more stressful. Invite a friend to tag along on whatever plans you have—you'd be surprised how nice it can be to do things with another person.
- Be honest. Pisces can be guarded with their feelings, especially when they sense the people with them may not agree with their POV. But learning to share how they feel can lead to important conversations for both of you.
- Indulge in spiritual rituals. Whether it's meditating or reading a spiritual work, finding some sort of ritual can help ground and center a Pisces.
- Stay in touch. Pisces can become very invested in the current season of their life, but learning to reach out to old friends and stay connected can help Pisces connect with the community they didn't know they needed.
- Join a group. The idea may seem scary to a Pisces, which is exactly why a fish should try it. It may not be comfortable, but being part of a group can allow Pisces to grow as an individual.