Taurus Sign Dates & Traits
The Best Crystals for Taurus: Peridot is a gem that can help Taureans forge ahead, trust their instincts, and not get lost in indecision. Bulls, while generally decisive, can have trouble making the first move. Peridot pushes through that fear.
Taurus' Healing Mantra: "I am strong, grounded, and rooted in my being."
Taurus' Spirit Color: From a periwinkle blue to a royal hue, this grounded sign is drawn to the colors of the water and sky—a powerful reminder of permanence and that, no matter how things change, some things (like the horizon) are constants.
Is your relationship worth fighting for? Find out with an accurate prediction
Taurus' Spiritual Side
Taurus loves ritual and may find a lot of comfort in organized religion. But Taurus is also a soul searcher and won't do ritual for ritual's sake. In order to participate in a ritual, Taureans have to believe, and they might make an inner pilgrimage or try a few different belief systems to find the one that speaks to their soul. This earth sign often finds moments of spiritual connection outdoors, and a walk in the woods or a swim in a pristine lake might be the ideal way to connect with their soul. Stalwart and morally strong, friends and family often look to Taurus as an ethical benchmark, and Taureans' steadfast loyalty means that people are willing to trust them with their deepest confessions. A Bull benefits from meditation, especially when they call the shots. In fact, a Taurus is occasionally annoyed being led in a yoga class or through a guided meditation, preferring a self-guided flow or meditation session.
Taurus' Karma Boosters
Every sign has unfinished business to deal with. For Taurus, the biggest life lesson is learning the meaning of self over wealth. This can take a lifetime, but Taurus has to start somewhere. Here are some first steps that any Aries can take towards clearing their karma:
- Try on another opinion for size. You don't have to agree with everyone, but just listening without writing them off can help you realize that opinions are flexible and can change.
- Take a small risk. Will the world end if you head to a PiYo workout class with a friend? No. It may not be your cup of tea, but why not try it to make sure?
- Learn to let go. Loyal Bulls will often stay in a friendship or relationship long after it's turned toxic. Letting go and moving on can free a Bull's soul like nothing else.
- Let white lies slide. Don't hold a grudge because a friend said a dress that you hate looks nice. They're trying to be polite.
- Take the credit. Hard-working Bulls love the satisfaction of a job well done, and they may not seek out credit for the fact the project only worked because they put in 20-hour days.