Leo Spiritual Traits
The Best Crystals for Leo: Garnet. This red stone can help Leos tune into their fire and focus that energy on something substantive and changing.
Leo's Healing Mantra: "My inner voice is my guide."
Leo's Spirit Color: Gold, like a Lion's lustrous coat, offers a strong connection for Leos. They feel its power in clothing or accessories, or focusing on the color during meditation.
Struggling to move on? Get instant answers with a Tarot Reading.
Leo's Spiritual Side
Passionately idealistic, Leos are constantly seeking meaning, and they'll dig deep to find it for themselves. A Leo doesn't blindly accept dogma—he or she wants reasons to follow a belief, and listening to an inner voice often guides them. Leos will read spiritual books and listen to spiritual leaders, but at the end of the day, this sign trusts that inner voice to send them in the best direction. Lions aren't afraid of sharing their beliefs, and they may become powerful spiritual leaders for this reason. However, Leos will only share their beliefs if they truly embody them, and they won't espouse something unless they're already walking and talking it.
A Leo can find spirituality outside organized religion, and particularly loves going outside and experiencing nature in all forms. Spirituality is personal to Leos, and they may not have a name for what they believe, despite their deep conviction. This sign lives their spiritual beliefs in everything they do—for them, spirituality is just as evident in their work as it is in a spiritual practice. If a Leo is cut off from his or her spirituality, or isn't living by a self-created ideal, it's a reason for unhappiness. They need regular check-ins with their spiritual self, and they may find guided meditations, retreats, or spiritual gatherings helpful for creating accountability. Leos like accountability in their lives.
Leo's Karma Boosters
Every sign has unfinished business to deal with. For Leo, it's letting go of pride and becoming vulnerable. It takes a lifetime to learn these things, but every day is a chance to try out one of these strategies and become even stronger:
- Listen up. Before Lions open their mouths, they should let someone else speak.
- Cry. And not only that, Leos should let themselves cry in front of people. It's a sign of strength.
- Say, "I don't know." The truth is that sometimes Leos don't know everything. No one does, and that's okay!
- Push someone else into the spotlight. They need Leo's moral support! The Lion should practice saying, "I'm so happy for you."
- Give anonymously. Leos excel at doing an anonymous good deed, just because. Not getting credit can feel just as powerful as advertising what you've done.