Leo Health & Wellness
Leo's Ailments: Fevers
Leo's Strengths: Fortitude
Leo's Weaknesses: Supplements. Leo always wants to be the best, and can't say no to a pill, diet, or drink that promises to maximize this sign's potential.
Is it true love? Consult a gifted psychic to find out
The Best Fitness Routines for Leo
Leo loves the see-and-be-seen atmosphere of a trendy cycling class or barre class, and also finds new workout clothes to be the best kind of reward for keeping and staying motivated. Leo thrives on competition and gets lonely working out all alone. Having a running buddy, belonging to a Facebook fitness group, or working with a personal trainer will help Lions keep their fitness goals on point.
About Those Leo Temperature Spikes
The heart rules this fire sign, and because of that, their mental and physical experience is innately connected. Emotional issues will manifest by a temperature spike and a day spent in bed, and Leos are known for high fevers—often with few other symptoms. Talking through emotional problems, instead of just trying to forge through them, can help tame the Lion's temperature and help him or her feel better.
The Top 10 Ways Leo Can Beat the Blues
When Leos are in a bad mood, everyone around them knows it. They manifest bad moods by snapping at people, being sarcastic, and even spending time solo—which only makes a social Leo feel worse. Here are ten productive ways for Lions to snap out of their mood and get back on track fast:
- Get physical. Whether it's running, walking, or doing a sweaty asana, Leo likes to sweat through the anger and emotions.
- Get weepy. While Leos may not cry about what's going on in their lives, a tearjerker movie can help them get the emotions out—and take their mind off their problems for a while.
- Go out. Whether inviting themselves to a party with friends or going to a bar with strangers, socializing can get Lions back on their game.
- Read old emails. Leos have a nostalgic streak, and reading old emails from friends and family can be a welcome reminder of the good times.
- Cuddle a pet. Lions love other living things, and sometimes, a dog or cat can understand this sign and what he or she needs in a way humans just can't.
- Scream. Turn on the shower, close the windows, and let out a roar. It doesn't matter if no one is around (in fact, it may be better to scream alone), but voicing all that frustration can make a Lion feel better. Seriously!
- Claim bragging rights. Make a list of all the reasons why this particular Leo is just so amazing. Sometimes, Lions need to toot their own horn and brag a bit. No shame!
- Stand up to injustice. Lions can't handle seeing others in pain, and one way to use their anger and annoyance is to volunteer for a cause they're passionate about.
- Dance, dance, dance. Turn the music on, find the beat, stop thinking, and start moving.
- Cook up a storm. Lions love feeling in control, and making a delicious meal in the kitchen can help them feel a little more like themselves.
Healing Herbs for Leo
Chamomile: This soothing herb, whether in a teacup, a bar of soap, or just sniffed, helps Leo calm down and focus on self-care. Chamomile is key for breaking those frequent fevers as well.
Lemon balm: Whether it's in a soap, shampoo, lip balm, or just smelled, the cheery scent of lemon help Leos focus on their internal optimism and move forward, even during a crisis or a bad day. This herb helps cleanse the digestive system and improve circulation, which is key for this sign's intense lifestyle.
Tarragon: This herb helps Leos focus on the connections that bind them to others, reminding them that no one, not even a Lion, is an island unto themselves.
Aloe vera: This cool, healing plant can help temper a Leo's fiery personality.