Everyone knows Capricorns work hard, but we also know that we can get burned out and frazzled like everyone else. To keep that from becoming too big of a problem and to stay motivated, make sure these five things are a regular part of your life...
1. Vacations. You need to at least take a personal day here and there to have a long weekend. But you also need at least one 5 day relaxing retreat per year. It can be a budget-friendly staycation if you have little to spend and want to hole up at home.
2. Talk to your loved ones, near and far. Make the effort to call – not just text or email.
3. Take breaks from technology. Go for a walk with no music. Turn off your phone at bed time. Go a weekend without any computers.
4. Read a book for pleasure. Not a big reader? Magazines work, too.
5. Do nothing. Even if just for an hour a week, lounge around with no purpose or intent... except maybe to daydream.