Did The Scorpio Full Moon Eff Up Your Life?
Astrologer Jessica Wiggan shares why you might be feeling weird today — and what to do about it.
Last night’s Scorpio full moon was an intense one, and chances are, you may feel the effects into the week.
The energy of this moon is intense and powerful as it is pushing you into a space of complete honesty and vulnerability in order to manifest your heart’s truest desires. Trust and a level of total openness to what the Universe has in store for you is required as this moon is signaling an overhaul of transformation in your life that can shake up your normal comfort zones.
- Start by drawing a bath using Epsom or Dead Sea salts. You will be working closely with the energy of release and cleansing so a detox bath is essential to assist in removing lingering energy and blockages. Natural earth salts work wonders with energy purification.
- Add chicory root, geranium, cinnamon, eucalyptus, lemon, dragon’s blood, juniper, lovage root, or mums to your bath water stirring them in a clockwise motion. If you don’t have these herbs or natural oils you can use simple herbs like rosemary, lavender, or lemongrass which can be easily found.
- As you sink into in your herbal soak open yourself up to the release of all blockages. If emotions well up, allow yourself to cry and release them. Even tears of emotion work as added blessings to bath water making magic and manifestation even more potent!
- When you are ready, remove yourself from the bath water and move into a sacred space where you are able to set intentions. Write down all the blockages you have been experiencing. After you have made a full list, take a dark black pen or marker and cross each one of the items off your list saying, “I release and let you go. The cord between us is cut and I am free of this (person or habit or thing).”
- Finally, in a safe space burn the list and release the ashes to the universe thanking your angels and guides for working on your behalf. Blow the ashes out into the wind.
- Feel free to move on to writing your intentions for what you are wanting to manifest in your life now, realizing that the way you feel now is stronger and more powerful than ever after the release ceremony!”
—By Jessica Wiggan
Jessica Wiggan is the creator of BehatiLife, an online apothecary selling custom, hand crafted magical blends. Jessica is available for tarot and astrology readings, and also runs an online Tarot school. Find her on Instagram.
Feature image by Ruben Ireland.
See the future. Know the future. Download your premium astrology report today.
More Articles By Jessica Wiggan:
This Move Will Give You the Second Chance You Need