The Best Date Ideas for Zodiac Sign Pisces
A Pisces might just be your dreamiest date…literally. Ruled by Neptune, Pisces is all about dreams, fantasy, and a healthy dose of magic. This water sign is deep and romantic, and it’s important that they have the space to indulge in their imagination.
They may not be “down to earth,” but a Pisces will do their best to make your wildest dreams come true. A great date for a Pisces involves a healthy dose of art and inspiration. They like to dote and make devoted partners, just don’t expect them to be overly practical.
Top Ten Date Night Ideas for Zodiac Sign Pisces:
- Go to a planetarium—what could be more dreamy than stargazing?
- Sensitive Pisces will be wooed attending a poetry reading.
- It should come as no surprise that this fish sign loves being by the water, so grab your sunscreen and have a beach day.
- Neptune is a very spiritual planet, attuned to magic. Pisces will appreciate a trip to a psychic to get a read on what the future may hold.
- Watch the sunset from a rooftop bar (we told you Pisces were born romantics).
- Pisces are natural healers—an afternoon of energy work with a Reiki specialist will be especially soothing.
- Gather some supplies and head to the park (or another picturesque vista) for an afternoon of watercolor painting.
- Go swimming and do your best fishy impressions underwater.
- Have dinner and see a magic show.
- Attend a modern dance show and get inspired by the movement.
Photo: Carolyn V via Unsplash