Year of the Snake Facts
Wise and often mysterious Snakes are the sixth sign of the Chinese Zodiac. They are physically striking and often have a wonderful sense of personal style. They are independent and rather private people who follow their own path, no matter what others think.
Snakes are sophisticated people who are most at home with the best books, films, music, gourmet foods, and anything of fine quality. Money is not an issue and they can be quite generous.
Snake people are often psychic and are attracted to philosophy and spiritual themes. They may appear slow and relaxed, but this sign actually is very analytical and tends to be high-strung, and even anxious.
In love, a Snake can be very demanding and also quite possessive. They have high standards for themselves and a mate. They can be very suspicious of loved ones and people in general. This is not always obvious. Snake people often keep secrets and are usually quite careful about what they say.
Snakes do not easily release anything they have chosen to cling to. They are not above seeking revenge. They will plot, plan, and wait for the right opportunity. Do not break your promises with a Snake.
Sensual, creative, subtle, insightful, shrewd, discreet, wise, compassionate.
Distrustful, mendacious, manipulative, vain, malicious, possessive.
- 02/04/1905 to 01/24/1906 - WOOD
- 01/23/1917 to 02/10/1918 - FIRE
- 02/10/1929 to 01/29/1930 - EARTH
- 01/27/1941 to 02/14/1942 - METAL
- 02/14/1953 to 02/02/1954 - WATER
- 02/21/1965 to 01/20/1966 - WOOD
- 02/18/1977 to 02/06/1978 - FIRE
- 02/06/1989 to 01/26/1990 - EARTH
- 01/24/2001 to 02/11/2002 - METAL
- 02/10/2013 to 01/30/2014 - WATER
- 01/29/2025 to 02/16/2026 - WOOD