Year of the Pig Facts
Strong, rough, cheerful Pig is the twelfth, and last sign of the Chinese Zodiac. Pig's straightforward, honest and brave nature offers much to be admired.
Pigs will not hold hard feelings and try to keep on good terms with all. They are very patient and good teachers.
Sensual Pigs appreciate good food and drink. This is a person who likes to have a good time. The Pig is very passionate and will remain vigorous into old age. Generous to a fault, they are the one to call if you need help or support.
Pig natives are trusting. They often believe everything they hear. This can make them subject to fast-talking opportunists. It also means much money and resources are spent in the pursuit of pleasure.
Despite their enjoyment of life, Pigs are hard workers, terrific friends, and natural community organizers. They can become the martyr doing everything possible for others.
Pigs can succeed in any area they choose, but often they are not willing to deceive or play political games behind the scenes. What you see is what you get with a Pig. Their deep generosity of nature seems to give them good fortune no matter what they do.
Patient, loyal, sincere, gregarious, diligent, generous, obliging, unpretentious.
Fatalistic, naive, materialistic, superficial, self-indulgent, gullible.
- 01/30/1911 to 02/17/1912 - METAL
- 02/16/1923 to 02/04/1924 - WATER
- 02/04/1935 to 01/23/1936 - WOOD
- 01/22/1947 to 02/09/1948 - FIRE
- 02/08/1959 to 01/27/1960 - EARTH
- 01/27/1971 to 02/14/1972 - METAL
- 02/13/1983 to 02/01/1984 - WATER
- 01/31/1995 to 02/18/1996 - WOOD
- 02/18/2007 to 02/06/2008 - FIRE
- 02/05/2019 to 01/24/2020 - EARTH