Year of the Goat Facts
The receptive, gentle, and compassionate Goat (sometimes called Sheep) is the eighth sign of the Chinese Zodiac. These quiet and sometimes shy people have enormous compassion, an artistic eye, and emotions close to the surface. They often feel especially close to their families.
Money somehow comes to the Goat. Often other people give it to them. As artists, they can have patrons. A Goat is a great guest and someone powerful people enjoy having around. Goats enjoy nice things and are not opposed to treating themselves.
This is not a person who likes confrontation. A Goat would rather have someone else take the lead and make a decision. Of course, you might hear about it if your decisions do not work out to Goat's comfort.
It is a good thing that Goat is naturally lucky because of their peaceful nature and kind heart. Romantic Goats need a partner who is willing to listen and has patience with mood swings, indirect answers, and occasional self-pity. Goat needs loyal friends who are steady and reliable. Goat people are well worth all the time and attention. With love, approval, and admiration, a Goat can blossom in any direction their creative talent takes them.
Forthright, charismatic, meticulous, intelligent, sociable, quick-witted, popular.
Indecisive, self-indulgent, dependent, insecure, ungrateful, wise.
- 02/13/1907 to 02/01/1908 - FIRE
- 02/01/1919 to 02/19/1920 - EARTH
- 02/17/1931 to 02/05/1932 - METAL
- 02/05/1943 to 01/24/1944 - WATER
- 01/24/1955 to 02/11/1956 - WOOD
- 02/09/1967 to 01/29/1968 - FIRE
- 01/28/1979 to 02/15/1980 - EARTH
- 02/15/1991 to 02/03/1992 - METAL
- 02/01/2003 to 01/21/2004 - WATER
- 02/19/2015 to 02/07/2016 - WOOD
- 02/06/2027 to 01/25/2028 - FIRE