Why Taurus might not fit in with their families...
Do you consider yourself the black sheep in your family? There’s a good reason, Taurus! It’s part of being a Bull. Once you’re off leading an adult life, you’re done being controlled by your nuclear unit. If you ever do these things, you’re the black sheep because you’re simply not with the family enough!
You’re the black sheep if...
- You don’t attend family functions.
- You don’t call, write, email, text, whatever as much as the others do.
- You don’t depend on your family members for help and support.
- You don’t live nearby the rest of the family.
- When you do visit, it’s not for long (and you might get a hotel to have your own space).