How much do you actually know about the constellation of your sign? What you might learn will impress you.
- In Latin, in means the plural for Fish, depicting two fish swimming against each other.
- The best time of the year to see it is in the early autumn.
- In Roman mythology, it is related to the story of Venus and Cupid.
- Of Babylonian origin, it is related to the story of the Olympian gods in Greek mythology.
- Although our constellation’s stars are faint, they form one of the largest constellations in the sky.
- It is located in the northern hemisphere but it is challenging to spot in the sky with the naked eye.
- It borders the Aries constellation to the east and the Aquarius to the west, as well as the Andromeda, Cetus and Pegasus constellations.