Leos aren't known for being humble. That's not only because we are ruled by the mighty Sun. Our constellation is also one of the largest in the sky.
Here's more to learn about it:
- Its name means Lion in Latin.
- It is one of the easiest to recognize in the night sky.
- It reaches its highest point around May 1.
- It is located in the northern hemisphere.
- The Sun passes in front of it for about a month in the Summer.
- Just like us, it is easily recognizable due to its many bright stars.
- Its most prominent star is called Regulus.
- In ancient Greek mythology, it is represented by the Nemean Lion killed by Heracles.