Bulls are always stubborn, but their teenage years are the most Bullish by far. Here’s what they love and hate most during these formative years...
- Earning money for achieving tasks.
- Input on their diets/meals. They prefer higher quality food than other signs.
- Comforts like a room all their own, affection, and plenty of time to get things done.
- Criticism about their appearance.
- Not being able to have the material possessions they want (clothes, gadgets, etc.)
- Sudden changes in plans or routines. Double-whammy for changing schools or moving.