Can't stop traveling, Sag? It sure is fun, but it also is expensive. If you're one of those Sags who constantly needs a new scenario and surfs the web almost every day fantasizing about a life of planes, hotels and constant movement; maybe you need a career change.
Consider becoming a:
• Humanitarian worker: Visit the most rustic and untouched areas while putting your altruism in action.
• Yacht Crew: There's nothing better than living by the sea and someone else paying for it!
• Wildlife Photographer: You would work day and night until you get the shot you want.
• Language Teacher: Have you picked up many languages in your travels? Put them to good use.
• Tour Leader: An excellent salesperson; this is probably Sag's dream job!