The Best Date Ideas for Zodiac Sign Capricorn
Hard working Capricorns can come across as all career-oriented, but they have a playful side too. They are often overachievers and ascend to the top of whatever field they’ve choosen. Be prepared to talk about your five-year plan on the first date! Capricorns will appreciate a similar drive and thirst for success.
On the home front, this earth sign is practical and family-focused. Dating a Capricorn will likely involve planning around work, but they are honest, dedicated partners who will bring out the best in you.
Scroll below to see what date night ideas are perfect for zodiac sign Capricorn.
- Capricorns love a project, and their can-do attitudes know how to get it done. Try making something together like a gourmet meal.
- Hit up an espresso tasting—Capricorns will be interested in finding the roast that will help keep them focused at work.
- Ice skating is a fun way for Capricorns escape the work week and romantically glide off into the sunset.
- Schedule a duo spa day and unwind from the long work week.
- Attend a sports match. Capricorns have a competitive side and love cheering for their home team.
- Practical and determined, Capricorns love a low key puzzle night.
- Take a class together (bonus points if it will help Capricorn improve their skills at work).
- Go to a wine tasting—you’re learning while drinking. What’s better than that?
- Have a BBQ. Casual Capricorns don’t need a lot of fuss. Friends, family, and cooking out is just their speed.
- Take a walking tour of a historic neighborhood.
Photo: Vincenzo Landino via Unsplash