Year of the Dragon Facts
Powerful and strong-willed Dragons are the fifth sign of the Chinese Zodiac. They are charismatic people who insist on following their own unique path in life. Not always easy to be with, they can be demanding, inconsiderate, and over-confident about their considerable skills.
Dragons have something important to contribute. The power of Dragons lies in their refusal to give up. To the Dragon way of thinking, there is always a solution to be found. Dragons are happiest when they have a good cause where they can focus their energy.
Personal relationships often take second place to a cause and career concerns. What they may lack as lovers, they can make up as community leaders and defenders of those less able. They shine as warriors dealing directly with problems and challenges. Because they are naturally honest and direct, Dragons can be fooled by the tricks and manipulation of others. They simply do not see this coming.
Dragons are physically strong and often athletic. They are not hesitant to put all their effort and resources into anything they believe in. They can be bossy and demanding, but their charisma is strong and they are likely to have many followers and admirers.
Decisive, original, confident, resourceful, adaptable, valiant, passionate.
Imperious, tyrannical, arrogant, tactless, hotheaded, critical, dogmatic.
- 02/19/1904 to 02/03/1905 - WOOD
- 02/03/1916 to 01/22/1917 - FIRE
- 01/23/1928 to 02/09/1929 - EARTH
- 02/08/1940 to 01/26/1941 - METAL
- 01/27/1952 to 02/13/1953 - WATER
- 02/13/1964 to 02/01/1965 - WOOD
- 01/31/1976 to 02/17/1977 - FIRE
- 02/17/1988 to 02/05/1989 - EARTH
- 02/05/2000 to 01/23/2001 - METAL
- 01/23/2012 to 02/09/2013 - WATER
- 02/10/2024 to 01/28/2025 - WOOD