Your mother has probably given you plenty of advice, most of which you no doubt ignored! Crazy as it seems, a lot of it makes sense. Do any of these sound familiar?
1. Remember who you are. Don't compromise your morals, beliefs, or opinions.
2. Facing fears makes you stronger. Truer words were never writ.
3. If you can't change it, don't worry about it.
4. Get back up. Good advice for equestrians and everybody else.
5. Pick your battles. You can't win them all.
6. Do something nice for someone. Lift their spirits and yours.
7. Trust your intuition. It's better than logic sometimes.
8. Learn to forgive. Take the burden off you and them.