Stretching helps your posture and relieves pain
Unless you took ballet lessons, your posture may be less than perfect. Bulls work hard, and often sit in one position too long. If you carry your head too far forward, you could be putting too much strain on neck and shoulder muscles, causing chronic aches and pains. Stretching is easy and can help Bulls who incorporate it into a daily routine.
1. Sit with feet flat on floor, hands on thighs.
2. Drop chin and relax the back of your neck. Hold for 30 seconds.
3. Return to starting position and repeat twice.
4. To stretch the neck, stand with feet hip width apart, shoulders relaxed, arms by your sides.
5. Gently tilt head to one side, feel the stretch in the other side of your neck. Hold for 10 to 15 seconds.
6. Switch sides.
7. Repeat twice on each side.