7 signs a Water Bearer is about to freak out...Aquarians keep it all under control... most of the time. Here are 7 nonverbal signals to look out for – cuz it means they are raging inside and ready to react!
1. A tightly clenched jaw.
2. Suddenly stopping an activity and leaving the room.
3. Checking the time every few minutes, looking frazzled.
4. Refusing to give their time, money, or attention to what appears a worthy cause.
5. The moment they find out a big promise has been broken.
6. When they are told they must do something according to the rules, after they suggested a better way.
7. Cringing or tightening up as they listen to you tell a story. They are paying attention but look increasingly uncomfortable as the story unfolds.