Your yoga game can't be complete without these posesYoga is good for everybody, but it is especially good for Cancer natives as a safe place we can always go to when we want to feel better or just relax.
As the chest-ruling sign, these are our best chest openers:
- I never miss Cobra Pose in my practice and repeat it at every Sun salutation. Don't forget to roll the shoulders back and down.
- Camel Pose is a hard pose to hold for too long but one of the most important in our routine.
- Bridge Pose is exactly what you need after a long day sitting at your desk and typing.
- Chair pose works your arm and leg muscles but it also stimulates the diaphragm and the heart.
- Wheel Pose is one of my very favorites. It not only strengthens your entire body; it also gives you an energy boost.