Inviting your Scorpio inner artist to come out and playOne of the things that my sign has done for me is helping me get in touch with myself and the abilities I was born with. I always knew I liked to write and I always liked art, but I didn't see myself as an actual artist.
Now, after many years of painting classes, I realize that there is an artist inside of me, and every time I let that inner child come out and play, my life feels fuller and happier.
The creative path is not easy. For me, sticking to the following 5 tips makes it easier.
1. Don't be too hard on yourself by judging your work.
2. Get inspired by the magical forces of nature.
3. When things fail, take a break and come back to it later.
4. Start with an idea in mind but be open to changing it along the way.
5. Don't wait for inspiration to strike, getting your hands dirty is the best invitation.