Learn from the intriguing Scorpio constellation…
Scientists were not only confused by tiny but powerful Pluto. It turns out that our constellation is also very intriguing and special, making different cultures wonder about it for centuries because:
- It's very distinctive shape has been translated into many different forms depending on the culture.
- "The Brooded Swan", "Leaning Coconut Tree" and "Maui's Fishhook" are only a few of its recognized shapes.
- Called the Scorpion in Latin, it is one of the brightest constellations in the sky.
- It is easy to find because it is located near the center of the Milky Way.
- In ancient Greece, the Libra constellation was considered to be part of it, as the claws of the Scorpion.
- In Greek mythology, it is associated with the story of Orion.
How cool is that?!