Sag, your constellation is so unique…Just like our sign, our constellation in the sky is just as unique in many ways. Here's all you should know about it:
- It is located in the center of the Milky Way galaxy.
- It was named by the Latin astronomer Ptolemy.
- You can spot it from really dark places during the months of August and September.
- It represents a Centaur pulling back a bow.
- It lies between the Scorpius, Ophiuchus and Capricornus constellations.
- It is easily recognized from the northern hemisphere by some of its brightest stars forming a teapot.
- The sun shines right in from of it during the Winter Solstice, which distinguishes it from the rest of the Zodiac constellations.