Whether you’re a mom of humans, furbabies, other pets, or see yourself as the mom of your friend group, no doubt you are a great one. Libras are built with natural good parenting skills because they care so much about others. But, are you a stereotypical Libra momma? If so, you have these traits...
- You rely on a partner (spouse, friend, roommate, co-parent) to help you and you share the roles associated with parenting.
- You might have trouble being in a firm parent role, leaning toward wanting to be your child’s well-liked friend. Punishments and setting rules can be hard if your child objects.
- Helping your child look their best is very important, so you love to dress them up, feed them healthy foods, and encourage inner beauty via boosting their self-esteem.
- When your child acts out, you feel totally out of control and stressed out. You might need an extra glass of wine at the end of the night of a rough day!
- Bottom line: you will do anything to make your child happy. From helping on school projects to buying them the things they want, you’re very generous and always there.
Get your daily horoscopes straight to your inbox!