In your profession, there’s a big chance you are everyone’s friend. But in case you ever wonder what your colleagues really think about you, here’s a few hints…
• They love your sense of humor and light-hearted attitude.
• They appreciate your willingness to help.
• They see you as someone who hates structured work.
• They trust you even though you take big risks.
• They think you are too nice sometimes.
• They wonder where your good luck comes from.
• They know you dance to your own drum.
• They think it’s funny how bad you are with numbers.