This is what your co-workers really think of you…
I went to lunch with a few my co-workers yesterday and for some reason we started talking about our office behaviors. When I asked them what they really think of mine, this is what I found out…
• They appreciate how I minimize risks.
• They are impressed on how I manage my time.
• They are aware I can be a bit sensitive sometimes.
• They are surprised on how thrifty I can be sometimes.
• They think it’s cute how many family photos I have on my desk.
• They admire the way I roll up my sleeves and get things done.
• Even though they realize I have doubts about when to make the first move.