Life can really suck sometimes, and Aquarians have a lot of highs and lows during their formative years. But it’s a very important time. These are the best and worst things, according to an Aquarius teenager...
- Freedom to discover who they are without much guidance.
- Time to themselves to listen to music, write, read, explore, etc.
- Group involvement (sports, clubs, classes, dances, other activities with peers).
- Being called “weird” or silly.
- Rigid boundaries, rules, and mindsets.
- Not being allowed to express their creativity in their own way.
Get your daily horoscopes straight to your inbox!