The 3 things Sag teens love and hate most are...
There is no greater journey than the one from childhood to adulthood, and Sag teens seem built to travel this rocky road better than other more rigid signs. Still, it can be a tough time. Here are the things that Sagittarian teens love and loathe about their formative years...
- Being trusted with responsibilities and setting their own limits.
- Some sort of belief system to follow.
- Learning about different people, cultures, and places.
- Strict rules, curfews, and limitations.
- Anything that seems unfair or unkind.
- Being criticized for their beliefs and opinions.