Do you feel like you're trudging through molasses? Take a few minutes to figure out the cause and you'll be back in fine form in no time!
1. Sleep. Most adults need seven to nine hours of sleep a night.
2. Breakfast. Candy bars won't cut it. Protein will keep you going until lunch (try nut butter on an apple).
3. Exercise. Twenty minutes three times a week will give you an energy boost.
4. Water. You could just be dehydrated.
5. Something else? See a doctor to rule our other causes like sleep apnea.