The surprising way you can look better instantly...
You always want to look your best, and improving your posture is one of the quickest ways to do that.
Leo rules the spine, so if your problem is a curved upper spine - shoulders hunched forward and chest curled inward - you could be prone to pain between the shoulder blades.
To counteract the slouch, strengthen your shoulders, chest, and neck muscles with single-arm rows.
1. Place left hand and knee on bench.
2. Hold dumbbell in right hand
3. Keep right foot flat on floor, knee slightly bent.
4. Keep back and neck straight and pull dumbbell toward chest with upper arm close to body.
5. Slowly return to starting position.
6. Do two sets of five to ten reps.
7. Repeat on other side.