3 things Cancerian teens love – and loathe – the most...Ah, the teenage years. The best of times and the worst of times. Cancers are already sensitive, so with all those hormones raging, it’s no surprise that they are emotionally reactive to the things they love and hate. Here are their top three...
- A room that’s cozy and soft, with lots of blankets, pillows, chairs, their favorite possessions, etc.
- Compliments and words of encouragement and support.
- Having strong maternal figures or females to confide in.
- Not being taken seriously/being laughed at.
- Their own moodiness – and anyone who points it out.
- Changes in their bodies and any attention resulting from that.