Love makes the world go round. Whether you want to attract more love or make an existing one last, embrace the Chinese philosophy of Feng Shui to make that happen.
To attract a new relationship:
• Remove from your bedroom the objects that remind you of your last three relationships. This includes love letters, pictures, gifts, artwork, etc.
• Make some room in your closet and leave several empty hangers to show you are ready to share your space with someone special.
• Decorate (only) your bedroom with items, artwork or furniture in multiples of two. Avoid wood, as it could destroy the Earth element of love.
To make an existing relationship last:
• Replace all family photographs in your bedroom (yes, parents, nieces, etc.) with pictures of you and your partner doing something fun or romantic.
• To encourage equality in your relationship, place things by the pair in your bedroom, like a pair of night tables, a pair or candles, a pair of hearts or artwork that comes in two pieces.
• Remove all work related items from your bedroom. This includes desk, computer, TV, or anything that could distract you from focusing on your partner.